51 free websites and indicators you can use to find, analyze, and research cryptocurrencies in 2023.
This is an update of my previous article:
The Ultimate Free Crypto Tools List
40 free indicators, websites, lists & tools to find, analyse, and research cryptocurrencies, dapps, and tokens.
In this updated list, while keeping some of the already existing links, I have added many new tools and removed out-of-date links.
Discover New Coins, Tokens, and Projects
- https://coinmarketcap.com/ico-calendar/ Lists information on upcoming ICOs and IDOs of new crypto projects.
- https://coinbrain.com/ You can use their filter function to search for tokens that were created recently.
- https://money.moralis.io/token-explorer Allows you to filter tokens according to certain metrics.
- https://airdropalert.com/ All the current and planned coin and token airdrops including descriptions about how to participate.
- https://www.cypherhunter.com/en/ A database that collects information on every blockchain project, including people working in the crypto space. A great tool to start your crypto research process!
Stay up-to-date With Crypto Events
- https://coindar.org/ Lists all the events happening in the crypto space, such as AMAs, conferences, community calls, forks, meetups, reports, and so on.
- https://coinmarketcal.com/en/ Shows upcoming events of different crypto projects.